Songs Unleashed – Volume 1
1. Students must be 13-19 years of age and must be associated with one of Inverted Arts Partner Organizations.
2. Students may submit up to three original songs for consideration. Ten songs will be selected for the project with a maximum of one per student.
3. Songs must be 5 min or less, can be any musical style, but must not contain any swearing, hate language, discrimination, racism, bullying, violence, or sexual content or innuendo.
4. Songs must be original, complete and submitted in any basic recorded format (ie. smart phone recordings, etc).
5. Each submission must include complete lyrics.
6.Â There is no cost to enter.
7. Winning students will have their song professionally recorded, mixed, mastered and made available for digital distribution.
8. Winning students retain 100% ownership of their songs.
9. Winning students receive 100% of profits from digital downloads of their song on itunes, spotify and through other digital music distribution outlets.
10. Winning students must publicly perform their song at a “Songs Unleashed” Release Concert in early 2017; date/time TBD.
11. Inverted Arts reserves the right to select the 10 best songs for the project at its discretion.
Email an mp3/wav/aiff demo file to email@example.com
OR Email a Youtube or Soundcloud link to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR send a demo CD to:
77 13th Ave NE Suite #207 Minneapolis, MN 55413
All songs must be submitted by 5pm Wednesday November 23, 2016.
Winners will be announced December 7th, 2016.
Project release date is February 2017.