5/5/20 Update: Thanks to all of you we did it! $20,250 raised for our Scholarships and Small Business Fund!!! Grateful, excited, overwhelmed by your support for the work of Inverted Arts!
Due to the Covid-19 crisis, we have cancelled the public version of our April 25th Fundraiser Extravaganza and moved it to a “Facebook Live” format at the same date and time.
7pm Saturday, April 25th www.facebook.com/invertedarts
- Special Greetings from our Liberian Scholarship Students
- Spoken Word Performance by Joe Davis
- Speed Painting by Delstarr
- Student Songwriter Performance
During these challenging times we remain committed to raising $18,000 for our scholarship students in the Twin Cities, the Dominican Republic, Kenya and Liberia, and our small business partnerships in Kenya and Liberia. If you were planning on attending the event, will you consider donating the amount you planned to spend on tickets and auction items? If you were not planning to attend, could you help us reach our goal and enable us to honor the commitments to our talented and deserving recipients?
Scholarship/Small Business Fund Goal: $18,000
Meet our Scholarship Students HERE
Meet our Kenyan Fashion Business Partner Yvonne Asunnah HERE
Mission of Hope, Liberia Business Partner – Coming late 2020!
Inverted Arts is a 501c3 nonprofit and all donations are tax deductible in the US.
Donate now through the end of our Facebook Live Event to be eligible to receive a special gift based on the amount of your donation! (helping us support our Artist Mentors at the same time)
- Donate $1,000+ = your choice of a large Artist Mentor print (11×14)
- $500+ = your choice of a medium Artist Mentor print (8×10)
- $300+ = your choice of a small Artist Mentor print (5×7)
- $150+ = Inverted Arts T-shirt
- $50+ = Inverted Arts Note Card Set
More art print choices from Sarah Nelson HERE
Enjoy some photos from last year’s Extravaganza HERE.